The Cornell School of Hotel Administration is offering a 20% discount on online certificates through April 30! Certificates must be paid in full at time of registration. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts and does not apply to previous purchases.
Successful completion of a series of online courses earns you a certificate from Cornell University, providing you with a powerful credential to enhance your career. Developed by the same Cornell School of Hotel Administration faculty who teach the classroom-based executive education programs, the Online Certificates employ the latest in industry research, case studies and interactive content. You may choose to earn an Online Certificate in several specialized areas, and have up to two years to complete a certificate and up to four years to complete a Master certificate.
17 Certificates are currently available online:
- Certificate in Advanced Hospitality Revenue Management: Pricing and Demand Strategies
- Certificate in Executive Leadership
- Certificate in Financial Management
- Certificate in Foodservice Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Hospitality Marketing
- Certificate in Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management
- Certificate in Hotel Revenue Management
- Certificate in Leading Customer-Focused Teams
- Certificate in New Media Marketing for Hospitality Professionals
- Certificate in Restaurant Revenue Management
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership for the Hospitality Professional
- Master Certificate in Foodservice Management
- Master Certificate in Hospitality Management: Marketing and Finance
- Master Certificate in Hospitality Management: Marketing and Revenue
- Master Certificate in Hospitality Management: Finance and Revenue
- Master Certificate in Revenue Management
Select online courses may be applied toward the completion of our 10 classroom-based Professional Development Program certifications. Please visit the PDP web site or e-mail us at Exec_Ed_Hotel@cornell.edu for details and eligibility requirements.