Howard Chong, assistant professor at the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration, holds a Ph.D. in agricultural and resource economics from the University of California, Berkeley. He teaches microeconomics and will develop courses on environmental economics and sustainability. His current research focuses on environmental and energy economics. His past research included studies of energy use in buildings of different ages, the impact of carbon markets on firms, and water markets. He is a faculty fellow at Cornell’s Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future.
- HADM 1420 - LWYL: Building Energy Autopsy, Engineering and Behavioral
- HADM 4415 - Sustainable Business and Economics with Hospitality Applications
- HADM 4971 - Latin Honors Course II
- Ph D, University of California at Berkeley
- BS, University of California at Berkeley