Advanced Certification in Real Estate and Hotel Investment
Designed for managers in hotel real estate, development, and investment, and for seasoned general managers who anticipate a move to those roles or who desire a fuller understanding of the principles that guide owners and investors.
Requires completion of one six-day classroom course and the online certificate in Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management. This series is comprised of six online courses (see below). Please allow two weeks per course to complete the certificate series. Online courses are available year-round, with course sessions beginning each month. It is ideal to take one course at a time. However, it is possible to complete the online series before the start of the classroom course if you enroll in more than one course simultaneously prior to March 2014.
If you have not started the online series prior to March 2014, please contact our office to discuss enrollment.
To complete this Certification in a single year, perform all 4 of the following steps:
1. Add Certification Plan to basket
2. Add Advanced Hotel Real Estate classroom course to basket
3. Add all 6 online courses to basket
4. Click on "Shopping Basket" on the right side of the screen and proceed to the application.
OR To complete this Certification over multiple years, add Certification Plan and select individual courses below.
Required online courses:
- Financial Analysis of Hotel Investments
- Achieving Hotel Asset Management Objectives
- Control of Hotel Real Estate
- Developing an Asset Management Strategy
- Valuing Hotel Intellectual Property and Structuring the Capital Stack
- Valuing Hotel Investments Through Effective Forecasting